Share transfer refers to transferring the shares from one person to another either by sale or gift. It takes place through a contract between two or more persons. The transmission can also take place due to death, succession, inheritance, bankruptcy, etc.
Required documents How we process Why Legal Door
- Income Tax PAN of both the transferee and the transferor.
- Passport size color photo of both transferee and transferor.
- Adhar card or electricity bill or passport or driving license or voter ID card of both transferee and transferor.
- Original share certificates of the Transferor.
- Fill up and execute the share transfer form in Form SH-4.
- Pay the stamp duty on the form SH-4 by affixing the share transfer stamps of 0.25% of the total consideration amount involved in the share transfer.
- Deliver the SH-4 at the registered office of the company.
- Pass the Board Resolution for approval of share transfer.
- Make necessary entries in the register of members and register of share transfer.
- Make necessary endorsement at the back of share certificate and handover the same to the transferee.
Our team will be reviewing the assignment, and as a result, professional advice with an experienced approach will be given regarding the issue of transferring shares across exchanges or to third parties as necessary.