A sale deed is a formal record that attests to the transfer of property from the seller to the buyer. The process of buying a property is finished with the registration of the selling deed. The new owner receives all of the property’s rights and interests under the sale deed. It is a piece of paperwork that makes the sale official. The ownership rights in the agreement are fully transferred to the buyer after the contract is prepared and signed.
Benefits of sale deed –
The document must be in both its original form and a duplicate copy in order to be registered.
- Two passport-sized photos of each party, including the buyer, seller, and witnesses, are required.
- Voter ID cards and passports of the buyer, seller, and all witnesses serve as photo identification.
- A replica of the property register card stating that the property is not government-owned (It can be obtained from the City Survey Department)
- A copy of the municipal tax bill that includes the property's construction year.
- It is required that each party submit a copy of their PAN cards (to be annexed along with the Sale Deed)
- All parties, including the buyer, the seller, and the two witnesses, must be photographed and sign the document.
We ensure a smooth interaction with the government by taking care of all the paperwork. To help people have reasonable expectations, we provide clarity on the incorporation procedure. Every month, we carry out legal work for numerous businesses and LLPs using our digital capabilities and the knowledge of our legal team. Experience the comfort and easiness by boarding!
Yes, Sales Deed registration is mandatory as per the requirements of the act. Apart from this it is important for the buyer and seller to register the sales deed.
All information related to the particulars of the sale must be mentioned in a sale deed. This would include the information related to the property and the information of the parties
No, it is not possible for a person to sell the property without sale deed.
No, it is not possible to revoke or cancel a sale deed in India. however, if there is an order regarding a competent court, then the sale deed can be cancelled.