The winding up of NGO have to be made with the High Court. Section 13 says that no society shall be dissolved unless there is consent of three-fifth of the members for dissolution.
Required documents How we process
- Special resolution.
- NOC of the creditors.
- Financial audit statement.
- Articles of Association.
- Asset statement.
- Written consent of the lenders.
- Hold a board meeting and vote on the dissolution.
- Notify employees.
- Take care of clients.
- Inform donors.
- Inventory all assets.
- Pay debts.
- Document the life of your nonprofit.
- Honor staff, board, and volunteers.
- File a formal intent to close with your state.
- Submit a final Form 990 tax return with the IRS.