- Mandatory to file ITR is gross total income exceeds Rs. 2,50,000 in a financial year.
- Form ITR-1 for Indian residents and individuals and HUFs.
- Form ITR-2 for HUFs and individuals.
- Form ITR-3 for partner in a firm, HUF, or individuals.
- Form ITR-4 for firm, HUF or individual.
- Form ITR-5 for LLPs.
- Form ITR-6 for companies.
- Form ITR-7 for trust.
Why Legal Door ? Documents Required
We'll prepare the financial statements if you just provide the information from your bank statement and cash transactions. Your ITR will be filed in two working days.
If you are an employee:
- PAN card
- Form 16 provided by your employer
- Salary slip (each month)
If you are a business owner:
- Trading report
- Business account details
- Profit and loss statement if any
Apart from this, you can submit:
- Investment proofs
- Asset purchase/sale documents
- TDS certificates provided by banks
- Interest income statement