Manufacturers who are involved in producing Ayurvedic or Herbal products in India need to acquire AYUSH License controlled by the Ministry of AYUSH. The Ministry of AYUSH was framed on 9th November 2014, prior it was known as the Department of Indian System of Medicine and Homeopathy (ISM&H) which was made in March 1995.
Types of Aysuh License:
1. Applicant’s details such as Name, Address, E-mail, Contact Number
2. A copy of Manufacturing License
3. Complete product list applied for issuance of COPP and their composition
4. Product lists for which the firm has already availed the CoPP
5. Stability study analysis on the basis of batch, along with the Date of manufacturing, Date of Expiry, stability study condition, the name of Drug
6. Process validation report for three batches
7. Technical staff list along with the information like experience, qualification, and approval status
8. List of equipment and instruments used or to be used
1. Visit the individual state website of AYUSH
2. Download the necessary form, attachment, list of documents which also comprises of affidavits and other certification such as GMP and CoPP as the case maybe
3. If appropriate apply for GMP and CoPP
4. Submit all the prerequisite documents to the Directorate of the AYUSH
Ayurvedic or herbal product manufacturers in India are required to obtain an AYUSH licence, which is overseen by the AYUSH Ministry. On November 9th, 2014, AYUSH was established as a ministry.
Visit the individual state website of AYUSH
Download the necessary form, attachment, list of documents which also comprises of affidavits and other certification such as GMP and CoPP as the case maybe
If appropriate apply for GMP and CoPP
Submit all the prerequisite documents to the Directorate of the AYUSH
In this sort of set up the manufacturing unit isn’t claimed by the candidate. Third party manufactures the product. Such Loan License is to apply with a GMP certified manufacturer and from there on it will be given to the applicant organization.