- Registration mandatory for business with minimum turnover Rs. 40 lakh for goods and Rs 20 lakh for services.
- GSTR-1 by all taxpayers for reporting details of outward supply monthly/quarterly.
- GSTR-3B by all tax payers for statement of tax paid after taking input credit monthly/quarterly.
- GSTR-4 by composition dealer for annual return filed by composition dealer annually.
- GSTR-9 for annual return.
- Maintaining GST permitted books of accounts and records.
- Auditing of GST specific accounts
Why Legal Door ? Eligibility Criteria for GST Return Filing in India procedure for filing a GST return
- Information gathering and beginning of the process.
- Producing the initial compliance drafting.
- Examining the document and making any required modifications.
- Giving you the receipt for confirmation.
- You are a person who is registered under the pre-GST law.
- Your company's yearly revenue exceeds INR 40 lakh.
- You work as a distributor of input services and a supplier's representative.
- You are a business aggregator for e-commerce websites.
- You are a person who works in the database access and online information supply industry for a location outside of India.
- By the 10th of the next month, submit Form GSTR-1 for Monthly Details of Inward Supplies.
- by the 15th of the next month, submit Form GSTR-2 for Monthly Details of Outward Supplies.
- Form GSTR-3 for Monthly Filing of Return to be submitted on the twentieth day of the following month
- submitting Form GSTR-8 for annual return filing by December 31 of the next fiscal year